The new Wheelhouse Dashboard 2.0 gives you the ability to manage your portfolio and revenue much easier than ever. Below is a walk-through of what you'll be able to do with the new dashboard.
Understanding the layout
The new dashboard has dramatically changed the overall look and feel of Wheelhouse, so let's jump right into it.
To narrow down your portfolio, you can filter listings by:
- Channel - this is helpful if you're using multiple channels, PMSs or channel managers
- Listing Status - filter by active or inactive listings
- Title - search by keyword(s)
- Nickname - search by nickname / internal names
- Bedrooms - select a range of numbers or exact bedroom count
- Bathrooms - select a range of numbers or exact bathroom count
- Room Type - narrow the filter by the listing's room type
- Market - select individual or multiple markets
- Market Status - show only listings that are in markets where Wheelhouse supports
- Auto - focus on listings that have auto pricing on or off
On the upper left of the dashboard is a search bar where you can filter your listings by keywords, titles, nicknames, or listing ids.
You can access your settings by clicking on your icon on the bottom left of the dashboard. You'll be able to:
- Edit your email and password
- Connect and refresh your listings' accounts
- Review current and past invoices
- Share a referral link/code to give and earn Wheelhouse credit
- Log out of your Wheelhouse account
If you have a larger portfolio, you can filter the amount of listings to appear at once by selecting Page Size on the upper right of the dashboard. You'll also be able to refresh the page too.
To the bottom left of the dashboard, you'll have the ability to see the total count of listings in your portfolio, as well as the ability to paginate through multiple pages.
Show / Hide Columns
The ability to show or hide any column is available in Dashboard 2.0. Hover your mouse over a column, click on the Menu icon and a list of columns will population. Check boxes to show or uncheck boxes to hide columns.
Note: You can also drag and drop columns to re-order the columns.
The Strategy section of the dashboard allows you to view your entire portfolio's settings all at once. On top of that, you'll be able to make bulk changes across multiple listings, saving you time from having to set up each listing one at a time.
View Listing Details
Selecting one listing will open a window from the right of the dashboard. You will be able to view all the details from each setting for that particular listing. You can also jump directly into that listing's Strategy, Calendar, and Performance pages from the upper right corner of the dashboard.
To make the same edits across multiple listings, check the box next to the listings and choose one of the settings on the upper right of the dashboard. A window will open giving you the ability to make the necessary adjustments. Once saved, the update will apply to the selected listings. To learn more about each setting, click here!
Note: The ability to save groups of listings will be available shortly!
The Calendar section allows you to see the daily rates for your entire portfolio all at once. If needed, you also have the ability to make custom rates across multiple listings. There are also multiple icons inside each date:
- Purple price - the price Wheelhouse is recommending
- Purple percentage box - custom percentage increase/decrease
- Yellow price - custom fixed rate
- Number inside circle - the minimum night rule
- Green person - date booked
- Grey lock - date blocked
Selecting a Date
To move forward and backward in your calendar, you will need to scroll left and right. If you have a particular date you want to jump to, you can select the date on the upper right of the dashboard. To return back to today's date, just select Today.
To see the pricing detail for a particular date, click on the rate and a window will open to the right of the dashboard. You will be able to:
- Jump to a particular date
- Set a custom automated rate or fixed rate
- View the breakdown of how that date's rate is calculated
- See a history of how this date was previously priced
- View all custom rates for the selected listing
Bulk Edit Rates
To set a custom automated or fixed rate, select the checkbox next to the listings. A window will appear to the right allowing you to select the date range and input the rates. Once saved, those rates will automatically sync to your channel, PMS, or channel manager.
Similar to the Strategy and Calendar sections, you can now view your entire portfolio's performance all at once. At the moment you can view:
- rolling averages for occupancy and revenue
- monthly total for occupancy and revenue
Note: Wheelhouse will soon be adding competitive sets as a comparison to these columns along with additional insights.