While setting a global minimum stay will apply to your listing's entire calendar, you also have the ability to set a custom minimum stay for specific days in the year and allow for orphan nights!
- Select the specific listing you'd like to set a minimum stay.
- On the Strategies page, click on Dynamic Minimum Stays on the left panel.
How To Set Your Minimum Stay
- Global minimum stay
- Day of week minimum stays
- Time-based minimum stays
- Specific minimum stays
- Gap Nights
- Orphan Nights
Global minimum stay
Set a global minimum stay simply by entering the desired amount below Global minimum stay and clicking Save Changes on the upper right.
Day of week minimum stays
Set a minimum stay by day of week. If a reservation includes any of these days, the minimum required length of stay will be the greatest value of the days selected.
- Adjustments made here will override your global minimum stay settings.
- This feature on Airbnb is based on the minimum stay on the check in date
Time-based minimum stays
Create rules to automatically adjust the minimum night stay for stay dates within and beyond a specific number of days from the booking date.
Please note: this will override the day of week and global minimum night stays.
- Click Add another requirement and select Within or Beyond.
- Add the number of days and number of nights required.
- Click Save Changes on the upper right.
Specific minimum stays
Create custom minimum stays for specific date ranges, such as holidays or events.
Please note: gap night functionality will not apply to date-specific minimum night stays.
- Select Add another requirement and the desired date range.
- Enter in the minimum stay and click Save Changes on the upper right.
Wheelhouse does account for orphan nights in our algorithm to ensure we factor in whether nights are isolated or not. This means lowering the price for gap days which are squeezed in between booked and blocked dates in the calendar.
The Listing Availability Impact shows you how much we reduce that day's price due to being a gap day.
- Longer minimum stays will decrease the number of cleanings, which means more potential revenue, while shorter minimum stays will lead to more reservations on the whole.
- Wheelhouse will override all other settings that correspond with Airbnb, like calendar prices, global minimum stays, specific minimum stays for certain date ranges, etc.