1. Listings - Wheelhouse will add all of your account's listings to your dashboard:
Active - All listings that are publicly viewable and within the available market.
Inactive - Listings that are not live or active on their native channel.
Out of Market - Live listings that are currently out of market on Wheelhouse. If you have listings that are out of market, send us a note to create a market request!
Hidden - Listings that you want to hide from the facade of your Wheelhouse Dashboard.
2. Search Bar - If you have a list of properties, you can type in the listing name to find the exact listing. You can also filter your listings by
Channel - Where your properties are listed
Market - Where your listings are located
Bedroom - Number of bedrooms of your listings
Pricing - If Wheelhouse Pricing is Enabled/Disabled
Tier - Current Pricing Plan of the listings
3. Sort By - Similar to the search bar, you have the ability to sort your listings by: Listing’s Address, Base Price, Auto Pricing (if Wheelhouse Pricing is turned On or Off), Comp Set (Number of listings in Recommended Comp Set) and Performance (Revenue Score).
4. Listing's name - Title of your listings and it’s corresponding channel or PMS (icon).
5. Base Price - This is the foundation of your Wheelhouse Pricing. It refers to the ideal price for your listing before we adjust for seasonality and daily demand.
6. Auto Pricing - status of Wheelhouse Pricing.
7. Rec. Set - Shows the number of listings in the Recommended Comp Set of the listing.
8. Rev. score - (Performance) - Every listing has an expected revenue and we compare that expected revenue with your listing’s actual revenue. A revenue score of 80 is considered average or meeting our expectations. Anything above 80 is exceeding!
9. Hide/Unhide - Click this button if you want to hide (or unhide) the listing from the facade of your Wheelhouse dashboard.
10. Carrot button - click this button to see a quick glance of your listing's performance (current occupancy and current pricing for the next 6 months)
11. Edit Strategy - click this button to go to your listing's settings page.
Now that you've logged in and reviewed your Wheelhouse dashboard, let's get a better understanding of how Wheelhouse comes up with recommended prices for everyday.