Wheelhouse understands high and low seasons vary from market to market. While we provided a recommended price for each month, you can control the prices by changing your preference or creating a custom setting.
- Select the specific listing you'd like to adjust your prices for a specific month.
- On the Strategies page, click on Seasonality Adjustments on the left panel.
- By default, Recommended is selected. More Conservative lowers the recommended suggestion, while More Aggressive raises the recommendation.
- There's also the option to set a custom adjustment by clicking on the specific month and move the slider left (to decrease) or right (to increase).
- Once you've adjusted the weekend prices, make sure to click Save Changes on the upper right.
Similar to strategies for Weekend Adjustments, the Conservative strategy tends to work well in urban cities like San Francisco, where time of the year does not cause prices to fluctuate much. While the Aggressive strategy is more favorable in vacation rental towns where most guests tend to stay during the summer or snow seasons.