You can connect a listing from your dashboard by clicking on “Connect a listing" on the upper right corner.
How to connect to your listing's channel
- Connecting with Airbnb
- Connecting with TripAdvisor/Flipkey
- Connecting with BookingSync
- Connecting with Hostfully
- Connecting with Guesty
- Connecting with MyVR
- Connecting with Hostaway
- Connecting with Streamline
- Connecting with Rentals United
We are working toward adding more channels. If you don’t see your channel, feel free to reach out to us by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right! 😄
To connect your Airbnb listings, start by logging in to Airbnb.com. You'll need to enter the email and password used for your Airbnb account. If you use Facebook or Google to sign into Airbnb, click here to create your Airbnb password.
Once you’ve logged into your Airbnb account:
- Go to the Airbnb connection page, enter your Airbnb email and password.
- Select ‘Click here to verify on Airbnb’. You’ll be taken to Airbnb to validate your connection.
- Return to the Wheelhouse page and click 'Connect your Airbnb account'. (You may have to repeat step 3).
- You should now be connected!
Start by clicking on the TripAdvisor logo (as shown in Figure 1). Once you click “Connect your TripAdvisor account” (as shown below), you will be sent to rentals.tripadvisor.com to create the connection.
Note: You’ll need to be logged into your TripAdvisor/Flipkey account prior to connecting to Wheelhouse.
After clicking “Connect my account” (as shown below), you will be directed back to your Wheelhouse dashboard where you should see your TripAdvisor/Flipkey listings.
Start by clicking on the BookingSync logo (as shown in Figure 1). To connect your BookingSync account, click on "Connect your BookingSync account" (as shown below) to log into BookingSync. You will need to install the Wheelhouse app and authorize it on BookingSync. Once authorized, log back into your Wheelhouse account and your BookingSync listings should appear on your Wheelhouse dashboard.
Start by clicking on the Hostfully logo (as shown in Figure 1). To connect your Hostfully account, click on "Connect your Hostfully account" (as shown below) to log into Hostfully. Once logged in, you will need to go to Hostfully's Integration page and turn on Wheelhouse (as shown in Figure 2 below). If you want to activate Wheelhouse for all properties, ensure you turn on each property. Once turned on, log back into your Wheelhouse account and your Hostfully listings should appear on your Wheelhouse dashboard.
Note: Your Wheelhouse email must be the same email you use for Hostfully.
Start by clicking on the Guesty logo (as shown in Figure 1). To connect your Guesty account, you will need an API token from Guesty:
- Login to your Guesty account
- Go to Account -> Integrations.
- Select the Marketplace tab, go to the Pricing category, and select "Wheelhouse".
- Click the "Connect" button to generate an API token.
- Copy the API token to the clipboard by clicking the "Copy to clipboard" button.
- Navigate back to Wheelhouse and paste the token into the Token field and click "Connect your Guesty Account" (as shown below):
Start by clicking on the MyVR logo (as shown in Figure 1). To connect your MyVR account, you will need to install the Wheelhouse app from MyVR:
- Click on Connect your MyVR account (as shown below) to log into your MyVR account.
- Once logged into MVR, select the Marketplace tab, search for and install "Wheelhouse" to authorize on MyVR.
- Once authorized, log back into your Wheelhouse account and your MyVR listings should appear on your Wheelhouse dashboard.
Let's start by clicking on the Hostaway logo as shown in Figure 1. To connect with Hostaway, you would need the Hostaway API and Account ID which can be found in your account.
- Log in to your Hostaway account and go to the settings page
- Select the Hostaway API Tab
- Copy the "Account ID" from your Hostaway and paste it on the Account ID field in Wheelhouse
- Back in the Hostaway page, click on "Generate API Secret Key" and paste it on the API Key field on Wheelhouse and click "Connect your Hostaway Account"
Start by clicking on the Streamline logo as shown in Figure 1. To connect with Streamline, you would need a token key, token secret, and send a request to Streamline for External Yielding.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org saying that you want to connect your Streamline account so we can request your “token key” and “token secret” from Streamline.
- For a Streamline customer to use an ‘External Yielding’ service, you must put in a request for a Streamline admin to toggle your system to be able to handle this new pricing logic. Log into your Streamline system and submit a help desk ticket to enter the request.
- Once you have your Streamline token key and token secret, enter them into the fields like below:
Once you click on the Rentals United logo as shown in Figure 1, all you'll need to enter is your Rentals United username.
Now that you've connected your listing, it's time to turn on Wheelhouse Pricing!